Thanks to the latest technologies, IMC Service provides a wide range of inspections for different fields. Technicians specialized in thermography, spectrographic analyses, ultrasonic and videoscope inspections and other advanced instrumentation, guarantee a strong expertise and high quality of our services.
In addition, our two zeppelins and a modern drone allow to perform aerial inspections.
- Non destructive analyses of industrial components, such as furnaces and refractories, refineries and foundries chimneys, engines, gas turbines, power generators, storage facilities, equipment for welding, etc.
- Thermographic internal analyses of operating furnaces by means of specific equipment required for mapping the temperature distribution within the product lines, for sediments detection, etc.
- Predictive analyses of mechanical and electrical plants (electrical panels, transformers, connectors, etc.)
- Spectrographic analyses of varnish of hydrocarbons storage tanks
- Aerial analyses of flares and ducts
- Analyses and supervision of buildings state and checks of their conditions before and after improvements followed by final report and certification
- Monitoring of thermal dissipation through structural elements and analysis, by means of specialized software, of critical elements requiring renovation and optimization
- Thermographic inspections of plumbing systems for the detection of possible leaks of water or other liquids (public infrastructures, condominiums, irrigation or sewage systems)
- Thermographic analyses for the detection and the supervision of thermal bridges
- Analyses of physical parameters for the detection of environmental anomalies within confined spaces, which can cause alterations in the comfort level (imbalances of temperature, excessive moisture, molds, etc.)
- Efficiency supervision of water distribution plants and dams
- Landfills monitoring
- Aerial video inspections